FREE COMPETITIONS, QUIZ QUESTIONS, WIN PRIZES
Free competitions, quiz questions, win prizes, free quiz questions and answers, trivia and pub quizzes
Our Network of sites gives our members free items such as iPods, Mobile Phones, Chart CD's, Consoles, and much more just for joining our partner sites and competitions at the click of a button! All you have to do is complete your details and join in the sites and competitions! It's as easy as that!
Get Me A Quiz
Get Me A Quiz is a fantastic new, free to enter quiz website. We offer consumers the chance to win fantastic prizes & cash completely free.
Win4Now is one of the UK's leading competition websites and what's more, it's FREE!
With over £100,000 worth of prizes available for registered users to win every month, if you love competitions, you'll love Win4now. With cold hard cash, brand new cars, exotic holidays and the latest gadgets up for grabs, there's nothing to lose.
LADY & VARIATIONS ON THE WORD
- The wife of US President Lyndon B. Johnson was seldom referred to by her real name, Claudia, but by a name given her by her nurse in childhood. What name?
Lady Bird (N.B. not same connotation as in UK - US term is ladybug)
- Where in London is the Ladies' Mile, much favoured in Victorian times by lady horse-riders?
North side of the Serpentine, Hyde Park
- A personification of good fortune.
- Who or what is the Old Lady of Threadneedle Street?
The Bank of England (after a caricature by Gillray)
- Two fat ladies stand for what number in bingo?
- Proverbially, what never won fair lady?
- Who was the Lady of the Lamp?
- The Dark Lady is a subject of which poems?
Shakespeare Sonnets (especially 127-153)
- An alternative name for the three-card trick?
Find the Lady
- In Arthurian legend Merlin the necromancer is entangled in a thornbush - where he still supposedly sleeps - by Vivien. Vivien is otherwise known as what?
The Lady of the Lake
- Whose album was Electric Ladyland?